Financial independence brings lots of exciting opportunities as well as a host of responsibilities. As you embark on your journey through USC and beyond, all of us here at USC Credit Union want you to know we are here to help you establish sound financial habits and give you useful tools and services so managing your money is a positive experience—not a chore.
The Credit Union Difference
Because USCCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, we exist to serve our members rather than maximize corporate profits. When you become a USCCU member by opening an account with us, you’re more than a customer; you’re a member-owner. Our profits are passed along to you through better deposit and loan rates, and low or no service fees. We offer all the financial services you will need while in school as well as in the future such as:
- Free student checking account with an exclusive Tommy Trojan debit card
• Free on-campus ATM’s (including 52 within 3 miles of campus)
• 30,000 fee-free ATM’s nationwide, including in 7-Eleven stores, Walgreens and Costco stores.
• 6,800 shared branches nationwide
• Free online banking access, bill pay, mobile banking, mobile check deposit, eStatements and eAlerts
• Remote check deposit
• Free teller visits
• Private student loans
• Student credit cards (perfect for building your credit)
• Vehicle loans and first time home buyer education & loans
• Personal loans
• Student Loan Refinance
• Financial Education Tools and more!
Quite simply, USC Credit Union is where Trojans bank. We are incredibly proud to serve the entire Trojan Family: USC students, alumni, faculty, and staff, as well as those who live, work, attend school or worship in the Los Angeles area.